Accumulo, mail # user - Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig

Re: Retrieving 0 rows from Accumulo using Pig
Chris Sigman 2013-01-24, 18:16
Right, but since the rows don't have any auth's applied, and I'm not
passing any to the call to AccumuloStorage in Pig, Pig shouldn't have
an issue finding anything, should it? Or should I have auths on the
data and pass an auth into the LOAD statement?

--
Chris