HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.8

Re: [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.8
+1 (non-binding)

BTW, I left a comment on HDFS-4835 suggesting that you include HDFS-3180
for WebHDFS socket connect/read timeouts.  It's up to you.  (I'm voting +1
for the release plan either way.)

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/