HBase >> mail # dev >> recent 0.94 failures

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-24, 04:03
Re: recent 0.94 failures
Lars:
Here is what I put in HBASE-7638:

Sergey and I looked at the patch.
There is no potential for NullPointerException similar to what HBASE-7268
addendum fixes.
See deleteCachedLocation():
{code}
          if (oldLocation != null) {
            isStaleDelete = (source != null) && !oldLocation.equals(source);
{code}
I also ran the tests that failed in recent 0.94 builds and they all passed:

 1041  mt -Dtest=TestLruBlockCache,TestMiniClusterLoadParallel
 1042  mt -Dtest=TestLruBlockCache
 1043  mt -Dtest=TestCompactionState
 1044  mt -Dtest=TestRSKilledWhenMasterInitializing

I would also loop the above tests to see if I can get test failure.

I understand it is important to have a green 0.94 build. So whether / what
to roll back is up to you.

Cheers

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-0.94/
>

> Prime suspects are: HBASE-7599 (Devaraj), and HBASE-7638 (Sergey).
> If anybody has any ideas.
>
> Otherwise I'll start with reverting these changes.
>
> -- Lars

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-24, 04:34
+