Drill >> mail # dev >> Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating

Re: Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating
then can you

immars-brick:java-exec mulisen$ mvn -X compile > mvn.txt
you should find something like:

     [exec] Executing 'protoc' with arguments:

without errors.

If so, can you should find these source file at:

target/generated-sources/