HBase >> mail # dev >> Is PerformanceEvaluation missing in HBase trunk...

Re: Is PerformanceEvaluation missing in HBase trunk...
None of the utilities packaged in the test jars are currently being
packaged when running assembly:assembly

I filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6178

a little while ago. I can try and take a look in a little bit.  But if
anyone knows the maven-foo needed, I wouldn't say no.