Pig >> mail # user >> Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-17, 19:09
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
Before we post the blog, can someone post the URL for the Apache Pig Blog. Search engine queries are not returning anything useful.

Thanks,
Santhosh
________________________________
 From: Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

I'm ok with that as long as it is clear it came from a corporate blog, and
of course, if people feel uncomfortable they should voice that opinion.

I think it is good to show that a variety of people use Pig, and I mean,
it's not really a surprise that Pig is developed, used, and promoted by
corporations :)

2012/8/17 Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm happy to repost these kinds of blog entries on the Pig blog.  But one
> thing we as a community need to decide is how we want to handle references
> to corporate blogs.  My proposal would be that any entries supporting and
> promoting Apache Pig should be allowed.  But I have an obvious conflict of
> interest here, so I'd like to get other people's inputs.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Aug 16, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Russell Jurney wrote:
>
> > I wrote a Pig tutorial to publish data with Mongo and Node.js.
> >

> http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-connector-part-one-pig-mongodb-and-node-js
> >
> > Is it possible to reblog on the Pig blog?
> >
> > Russell Jurney
> > twitter.com/rjurney
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > datasyndrome.com