HBase, mail # dev - VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-01, 23:59
This is huge!

Just looking at the JIRAs is staggering. There is many things I'm
eager to see on a production release.

Thanks for this develper release!

JM