HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
This is huge!

Just looking at the JIRAs is staggering. There is many things I'm
eager to see on a production release.

Thanks for this develper release!

JM