Zookeeper, mail # user - I am interested in ZooKeeper and has a question about its license

+
SUN Fuqiang 2013-08-13, 07:26
Re: I am interested in ZooKeeper and has a question about its license
Flavio Junqueira 2013-08-13, 21:08
I don't think jdiff should affect you, it is not really part of zookeeper in the way I understand it, since you don't really run it when you're running a zookeeper client or a server, check ZOOKEEPER-371.

-Flavio