Hive, mail # user - hive comment in Chinese

+
NamasAmitabha 2012-08-22, 02:14
+
Joshi, Rekha 2012-08-23, 11:41
+
NamasAmitabha 2012-08-21, 05:30
+
Namas Amitabha 2012-08-23, 15:01
Re: hive comment in Chinese
Edward Capriolo 2012-08-23, 15:09
Currently what is a legal column or table name is a very limited set
of ascii characters. This is because hive needs to pass this meta
information between components, sometimes as XML sometimes as json,
and these serializations are not able to deal with complex encoding.
There is some flexibility with comments but different characters sets
in the columns and table names is a large change.

+
曹坤 2013-01-18, 05:41