Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Junit Concurrency/Latency issues ( Accumulo 1.3 )

+
Joe Berk 2012-11-29, 14:59
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-11-29, 15:38
Re: Accumulo Junit Concurrency/Latency issues ( Accumulo 1.3 )
"I am definitely using the same key to update and retrieve the data."

At least update the timestamp to the current time (or old timestamp + 1).

-Eric

+
Josh Berk 2012-11-29, 16:10
+