Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
Just to be clear, the HADOOP-8308 patch is selective about which tests
it runs, so it doesn't increase build run times. Unless there are any
objections, I'd like to commit the patch and switch Jenkins to run
from the top-level directory early next week.

Cheers,
Tom