Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)

+
David Medinets 2012-10-18, 02:26
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-18, 12:38
+
David Medinets 2012-10-18, 14:30
Re: Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)
Dave, if you can, retry with Thrift 0.9, which should happen if you svn
update.

-Eric