Hadoop >> mail # general >> Question about protocol buffer RPC

Re: Question about protocol buffer RPC
Avro and Thrift both work well for RPC implementations.

I have lately been using protobufs with protobuf-rpc-pro and have been very
happy with it.  It has much of the debuggability of Thrift, but with
protobufs.

See http://code.google.com/p/protobuf-rpc-pro/