Pig, mail # user - the version of HBase supported by HBaseStorage

Re: the version of HBase supported by HBaseStorage
Bill Graham 2013-04-30, 04:42
It's hard to tell the problem from the error pasted, but version 0.94 of
HBase requires protobuf 2.4.x. I've seen errors that start like the one
you've pasted when a 2.3.x version of protobuf is in the classpath.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*