Pig >> mail # user >> the version of HBase supported by HBaseStorage

Re: the version of HBase supported by HBaseStorage
It's hard to tell the problem from the error pasted, but version 0.94 of
HBase requires protobuf 2.4.x. I've seen errors that start like the one
you've pasted when a 2.3.x version of protobuf is in the classpath.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*