MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to set container request's hostname?

How to set container request's hostname?
Hi, I want to know how to specify the hostname in require container.

            ResourceRequest request Records.newRecord(ResourceRequest.class);
            request.setHostName("*");
            request.setNumContainers(1);
            Priority pri = Records.newRecord(Priority.class);
            pri.setPriority(1);
            request.setPriority(pri);
            Resource capability = Records.newRecord(Resource.class);
            capability.setMemory(20);
            request.setCapability(capability);
If anyone know how to set HostName here, I guess the "*" can be replaced
by  RackName+HostName, But I don't know the format.

Thanks.

--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361