Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Why does multi-op check operation increment zxid?

+
Thomas Koch 2011-10-20, 12:44
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-20, 12:52
Re: Why does multi-op check operation increment zxid?
Ted Dunning:
> Both of these sound like bugs.

Thank you for the quick reply.

BTW: I found this out while converting ZooDefs.OpCode to an Enum. I'd be glad,
if somebody would have a (longer) comment to my mail: "Enum too slow?"
Using an enum for the OpCode I can really do some very nice cleanups.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-10-21, 22:32