Pig >> mail # user >> How can I pass command-line parameters with whitespace to an apache pig script?

Re: How can I pass command-line parameters with whitespace to an apache pig script?
My first though is to try

flt='\'a1==1 AND a2=2\''

but mostly want to recommend running pig with the dry run (-r or -dryrun)  flag so you can see how the substitution is being made.

David