Zookeeper, mail # dev - Fault Injection mechanism for ZooKeeper

Re: Fault Injection mechanism for ZooKeeper
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-22, 11:23
I think it is a great idea. I think Pat has tried something along
those lines a while back, and I remember it from the discussion on
ZOOKEEPER-512. I'm not sure what happened to it, though.

-Flavio

On Dec 22, 2011, at 12:09 PM, Andrei Savu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First of all congrats for release 3.4.1 and 3.3.4!
>
> What do you think about adding a fault injection mechanism /
> framework to
> ZooKeeper?
>
> I am think about something similar to:
>
> I can give it a try over the next few weeks - it's somehow related
> to the
> research work I am doing for my master degree.
>
> -- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301