MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Suitability of HDFS for live file store

+
Brian Bockelman 2012-10-15, 20:35
+
Matt Painter 2012-10-15, 20:59
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 23:25
Re: Suitability of HDFS for live file store
If you are going to mention commercial distros, you should include MapR as
well.  Hadoop compatible, very scalable and handles very large numbers of
files in a Posix-ish environment.

+
Goldstone, Robin J. 2012-10-15, 21:35