MapReduce >> mail # user >> DistributedCache: getLocalCacheFiles() always null

+
Alberto Cordioli 2012-10-19, 07:19
Re: DistributedCache: getLocalCacheFiles() always null
Ok, it was my fault.
Instead of using getConf() when I added a new cache file I should use
job.getConfiguration()
Not it works.

Cheers,
Alberto