Sqoop >> mail # user >> SQOOP 1.3.0 questions using SQL Server

Re: SQOOP 1.3.0 questions using SQL Server
Sqoop 1.4.3 freshly built even works very well with sql server. Just get
the sqoop jar and replace it and should work just fine.  I so far never had
any issues changing sqoop version :)

Good luck!

Thanks,
Chalcy