HBase >> mail # user >> hbase 0.94.4 with hadoop 0.23.5

Re: hbase 0.94.4 with hadoop 0.23.5
I tried compiling tip of 0.94 with (and without) -Psecurity.
In both cases I got:

[ERROR]
/Users/tyu/94-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/zookeeper/ZKUtil.java:[41,53]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class KerberosUtil
[ERROR] location: package org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.util