Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?

Re: Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?
Yes, it is pretty handy. It would be really cool to have it integrated with
Jira.
But having comments in two different places is extremely distracting.

Is it only me who finds it hard to match jira messages with RB ones,
and duplicating the descriptions, affected versions, etc. in both systems?

--Konstantin