Flume >> mail # user >> Best way to increase throughput of Exec->Memory->Avro agent.

Re: Best way to increase throughput of Exec->Memory->Avro agent.
There would be less contention if you could reduce the sharing... so
may be divide them them into 31 per channel. 31 still looks like a
huge number. Best if you can you consolidate 31 down to just 1 or 2 ?

Keep in mind there is one thread per sink and one per source (unless
you are spawning more inside your source / sink). A rule of thumb
(actually more like guidance) is 2 to 4 threads per core. So keep the
an eye out for not overloading your box with too many threads.