HDFS >> mail # user >> M/R job to a cluster?

+
rkevinburton@... 2013-04-26, 20:59
+
Rishi Yadav 2013-04-26, 21:06
Re: M/R job to a cluster?
It is hdfs://devubuntu05:9000. Is this wrong? Devubuntu05 is the name of the host where the NameNode and JobTracker should be running. It is also the host where I am running the M/R client code.