Accumulo, mail # dev - Initiating the Monitor Improvements project

Re: Initiating the Monitor Improvements project
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-06-18, 02:17
Hi Josh,

I'm familiar with Github. I saw that you are moving the sources to Github.
Is the github repository created for Accumulo?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762