Pig >> mail # dev >> When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:35
Re: When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?
Just the xdoc XML gets submitted IIRC, not the generated files.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:35 AM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I believe that this is how it works, but it has been a while and I want to
> make sure...

+
Alan Gates 2013-02-20, 16:17
+