Pig >> mail # dev >> When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?

Re: When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?
Just the xdoc XML gets submitted IIRC, not the generated files.