Hadoop, mail # general - Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation

Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-16, 09:07
Thanks Ted,

for now i just need to learn the basics of the hadoop before going to ask
my university for more powerful machines.
i just want to know how to install and write some simple programs to ask my
supervisor for another server machines

Best Regards