Pig, mail # user - Run a job async

Re: Run a job async
Ramakrishna Nalam 2013-01-25, 03:57
Hi Jonathan,

Pardon if it's a naive question, but Interesting that you say Pig is not
multithreaded.
We're using Pig 0.10.0, and looking at the code, it seems to do the right
things to handle multi threaded requests (ThreadLocal for ScriptState for
eg).

Would be great if you can point out to the kind of issues there could be.
Regards,
Rama.