Accumulo >> mail # user >> Exception when starting tablet server

+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-09, 19:09
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-09, 19:14
+
John Vines 2013-01-09, 19:18
+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-09, 19:22
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-09, 19:27
+
Chris Sigman 2013-01-09, 19:29
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-09, 19:34
+
John Vines 2013-01-09, 19:36
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-09, 21:48
Re: Exception when starting tablet server
Last time I checked, we were not compatible with CDH4 because of the
changes to HDFS rolled in from hadoop 2 (which we are also not compatible
with yet)