Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:11
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:36
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
Matt Foley 2013-05-10, 16:44
Hi all,
just a reminder this vote is underway and will close Monday 11:30am.
Please review and vote!

Thanks,
--Matt
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Friends,
> Nexus issues are resolved, and the Nexus staging repository for Hadoop
> 1.2.0-rc1 properly uploaded.  Thanks for your patience.
> --Matt
>

> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I have posted the signed tarballs for Hadoop 1.2.0-rc1 at
>> http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.0-rc1/
>>  Release notes are at:  releasenotes_1.2.0-rc1.html<http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.2.0-rc1/releasenotes_1.2.0-rc1.html>
>>
>> I'm having a little trouble with Nexus (it seems to have forgotten I
>> exist) but am working on that and will post to Nexus as soon as possible.
>>
>> In the meantime, unless there are objections, I'd like to start the vote.
>> Please review this release candidate and vote it for release.  Vote will
>> end
>> in seven days as usual, at 11:30am PDT on Monday 13 May.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --Matt
>> (release manager)

+