HDFS, mail # user - Re: Create a file in local file system in map method

Re: Create a file in local file system in map method
Harsh J 2013-08-22, 10:18
Can you share what error you run into in trying to write to a local
filesystem location from within a map task?

Note that the map tasks will run as the same user as the TaskTracker
daemon in insecure environments, or as the job submitting user in
secure environments. The location you're writing to, should allow
permissions appropriately depending on the above.

--
Harsh J