Accumulo, mail # dev - One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-06, 15:23
+
Christopher 2013-03-06, 19:57
+
David Medinets 2013-03-06, 21:29
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-06, 21:53
+
Christopher 2013-03-06, 22:57
Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
David Medinets 2013-03-07, 01:49
Done.

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-06, 20:18