Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 02:19
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-26, 21:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-26, 21:18
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-29, 22:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-02, 03:52
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 17:16
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-08, 18:21
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
Eli Collins 2012-10-08, 17:41
+1

I verified signatures and did some basic testing on the tarball.

Note that the default scheduler was changed to capacity so people with
2.0.1 configs either need to configure capacity queues or change the
scheduler back to fifo via setting
yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class to
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fifo.FifoScheduler.

Thanks,
Eli

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created another release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.2-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> The highlights of the release are several bug-fixes and stabilization of YARN/MapReduce; also includes significant enhancements to HDFS HA.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/

> thanks,
> Arun
>
> --
> Arun C. Murthy
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-10-08, 22:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:11
+
Tom White 2012-10-08, 20:22
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 13:50
+
Michael Lu 2012-10-02, 14:30
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:57
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-09, 07:11
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-08, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 19:59