Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
+1

I verified signatures and did some basic testing on the tarball.

Note that the default scheduler was changed to capacity so people with
2.0.1 configs either need to configure capacity queues or change the
scheduler back to fifo via setting
yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class to
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fifo.FifoScheduler.

Thanks,
Eli