HBase, mail # dev - Runtime exceptions during meta scan

Re: Runtime exceptions during meta scan
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-14, 18:59
Hi Ted,
Thanks for replying.
Like I mentioned in the mail " Line numbers in stack trace may not
match with 0.90.3 branch because of extra patches we have. "
We already have 4508 backported. Curious why you thought of that issue?