HBase, mail # user - Regions in transition

+
kiran 2013-02-08, 05:44
+
samar kumar 2013-02-08, 05:48
Re: Regions in transition
kiran 2013-02-08, 06:31
i issued unassign and close_region both but the region is still in
transition also I deleted the .META entry for the region. Do I need to
restart master ?

--
Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla