HBase >> mail # user >> Local RegionServer vs JUnit?

Local RegionServer vs JUnit?
Hi,

My computer is hosting a region server and a datanode for a 8 nodes cluster.

Now, I would like to run the JUnit tests locally too.

Is there going to be any conflict between my local regionserver and
the HBase tests? Is there any risk for my data if I do that?

Even if I turn my local region server off, since there is already a
zookeeper on the network, will again the local test be a risk for the
cluster?

Thanks,

JM
+