Drill >> mail # dev >> Re: [ALL] Stack Overflow are offering free open source adverts - should we partake?

Re: [ALL] Stack Overflow are offering free open source adverts - should we partake?
I think it can be last item of the release. We can update any maintained
information as part of major release.

Rajika