HBase >> mail # dev >> I'm starting in on 0.95.1...

+
Stack 2013-04-22, 19:30
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-22, 19:49
Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...
Blockers are gone.  A load of work has gone in since 0.95.0. including
hbase-7006, our new log replay mechanism.  I was going to roll a 0.95.1 in
next day or so unless objection? (Build against hadoop2 we can address in
0.95.2...)

Speak up if anything in particular you want to get in?

St.Ack
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Speak now if there is anything in particular you would like included.  I
> would like to put up an RC by the end of the week.
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-05-16, 18:19