HBase >> mail # dev >> I'm starting in on 0.95.1...

Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...
Blockers are gone.  A load of work has gone in since 0.95.0. including
hbase-7006, our new log replay mechanism.  I was going to roll a 0.95.1 in
next day or so unless objection? (Build against hadoop2 we can address in
0.95.2...)

Speak up if anything in particular you want to get in?

St.Ack