HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Storing images in Hbase

+
Michael Segel 2013-01-11, 15:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-11, 15:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-11, 17:40
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:47
Re: Storing images in Hbase
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6831/screenshot20130111at949.png

this shows how often we flush, and how large are the region files.  We
do have bloomfilters turn up, that we don't incur extra seeks across
multiple RS files.

-Jack

+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-13, 15:47