HBase, mail # user - Storing images in Hbase

Re: Storing images in Hbase
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:51
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6831/screenshot20130111at949.png

this shows how often we flush, and how large are the region files.  We
do have bloomfilters turn up, that we don't incur extra seeks across
multiple RS files.

-Jack