Drill >> mail # dev >> Directory cleanup & DRILL-165

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-02, 00:36
Re: Directory cleanup & DRILL-165
Jacques,

when exactly will you do this?

We will rebase our code to master, however that would probably happen at
least after drill alpha release. Currently we are focusing on DAG merging
problems.

But before that, we can rebase some small fixes to current master first.
Probably from witwolf, he is my colleague.

Thanks,
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM, Jacques Nadeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to do DRILL-165 soon.  This has us cleaning up the directories and
> moving the prototype directory down to the base directory.  This means all
> patches merged post the move will need to be rebased.  There are a couple
> of function patches outstanding but rebasing those shouldn't be very
> difficult for the respective contributors.  Are there any patches
> outstanding that people think should be merged before I do the directory
> cleanup/move.  Note, my goal on this commit is to only moves so that Git
> does the best possible job of managing a file's history.
>
> Let me know your thoughts.
>
> Thanks,
> Jacques

+