Drill, mail # dev - Directory cleanup & DRILL-165

Re: Directory cleanup & DRILL-165
Lisen Mu 2013-09-02, 08:10
Jacques,

when exactly will you do this?

We will rebase our code to master, however that would probably happen at
least after drill alpha release. Currently we are focusing on DAG merging
problems.

But before that, we can rebase some small fixes to current master first.
Probably from witwolf, he is my colleague.

Thanks,