Chukwa >> mail # user >> Sink file has omitted chunks?

Re: Sink file has omitted chunks?
"Omitted chunks" is an error. By definition, if chunks are omitted
they won't be there. Duplicates and other peculiarities will happen in
the event of failures. As you say, it's a consequence of the
distributed environment.

SimpleArchiver should do the cleanup you want.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department