Sqoop, mail # dev - Support for json output

Re: Support for json output
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-08-16, 06:37
Please file a JIRA and submit a patch.   My suggestion was to keep the data
files in JSON but by creating them as Hive tables with JSON serde and use
Sqoop to import into those tables, but may not be an option in all cases

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE