Flume >> mail # dev >> Duplicate on failover

Duplicate on failover
I have successfully embedded Flume into the Log4j 2 Appender. However, I have a unit test that has Flume fail over from one AvroSink to another.  When this happens under some circumstances I am getting the last message successfully delivered to the first source as the first message to the second source, which doesn't seem correct.  The unit test is athttps://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/log4j2/trunk/flume-ng/src/test/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/flume/appender/FlumeEmbeddedAppenderTest.java. The odd thing is that I cannot get this to fail on my local machine - it only fails when Gump runs it, but it fail fairly consistently.

The unit test has the AppenderSource connect to a FileChannel. Two AvroSinks are connected to the FileChannel via the Failover processor.

Is this a known behavior?

Ralph