HBase >> mail # user >> Installing HBase

Re: Installing HBase
Hi Sumit,

"#!/usr/bin/env bash" will search for bash on the configured PATH, while
#!/usr/bin/bash assumes that the bash binary is in /usr/bin. In any way,
bash should probably run fine on AIX, even if you have to compile it from
sources. I suggest that you install bash into /bin/bash or /usr/bin/bash,
though.

Thanks,
--Mikhail